The Village Hall Committee is made up of the following volunteer members:
Acting Chair: Lynne Tweed
Acting Treasurer: Brian Seddons
Acting Secretary: Kathryn Seddons
Hall Bookings and Enquiries
The Management Committee Objectives
- To consult with the wider community to identify their needs in a modernised village hall.
- To extend, alter and improve the existing hall to meet the needs of its current users and potential users including outside agencies and organisations.
- To form a village hall capable of accommodating the increasing number of community groups and services in a diverse and changing community.
- To update the building to current legislation where necessary, for the benefit of the wider community and including those with disabilities.
- To address the structural, maintenance and environmental issues with a view to reducing the increasing running costs.
- To identify sources of funding and make applications for grant aid for the works.